Saturday, August 27, 2011

Cars

This week's studio workshop for cars covered two days so that we could practice both studio and location shots

These are my results. I was quite pleased with the outcome, but final shots look better in full res.

Studio

After cleaning up the cyc in photoshop, I decided there we some details that needed attending to such as the blanking out of the number plate, and the removal of the rego sticker. The car had much more impact oriented this way, so I effectively made it a "left-hooker". I obviously also had some fun with the car's color












Location


I spent most of the time setting up and shooting Nikky's little Mazda, but found when the light was right the Merc came up looking the best.
Again I decided to remove the number plate and rego sticker to give the shots a more polished look




1 comment: